Thursday, June 7, 2007

The little joe is three!

3 years ago today (Well, since it's 12:15 am then technically, yesterday) my life changed in ways I never expected it would. And now, three years later, I look at my little girl and think-Ok, so I'm not perfect, we aren't perfect, but we're doin' alright kiddo!

My Ananda is funny. She makes you laugh the way a friend your age would. She knows when to deliver punchlines and where to find your kiliti. If she knows you're enjoying her "show", she'll ham it up even more.

My Ananda is the sweetest ever. She shouts I Love You Mama from escalators, across the room, while falling asleep and sometimes she says it over and over (and with a bit of acting pa) 'I love you Mama. I love you so so much. I'll never forget you" in her teary I love you so much I'm going to cry drama voice.

My Ananda is independent. She likes doing things herself. She refuses to get help unless she really is clueless about whatever it is she has to do. As much as possible, she prefers to try and try and try (until she gets pikon haha. w/c she also is!)

My Ananda means the world to me. I can no longer imagine life without her in it. I can't remember how my life used to be-seriously. I mean I can remember it on a thinking level like from memories and stuff but I don't remember how it felt anymore. She gets on my nerves-a lot. We fight-a lot. But we're also filled with a mutual neverending and unconditional love that it makes all the tantrums, brattiness, sleepless nights and everything I have had to give up in my life beyond worth it.

We spent her birthday at Fun Ranch along Libis. It was fun and she had fun in the activity center where she played in this huge jungle gym...thing. They have this weird mechanical cow that she rode-twice. It actually just walked around the grounds of Fun Ranch. It was so weird but funny and cute at the same time. She also got a massage at the Little Lamb Spa, which she thoroughly enjoyed. Oh No, now my massages won't be good enough anymore!

Ninang Gina and Ninang Patring skipped work today to spend the day with us! Potato Corner! Milo ice Cream! Nakooow!
Boogie, aycs and Ananda with our pet cow haha!
One hour Swedish Massage at the Little Lamb Spa. Bongga ka day!
She got the ROyal Treatment make-over which included Hair, make up and nails at Club Princess in Bonifacio High Street.
We had a cupcake at Sonja's and then we went to Chelsea (is it just Chelsea or is it Chelsea something?) Either way, she got another free dessert with a little candle on it. Somebody had a fun, fun day today!

Happy Birthday Little one! Mama, and so many others, Love you super duper so so much!

7 comments:

Diana VW said...

Happy Birthday Ananda!

It has been amazing seeing you grow into such a big little girl on your Mama's blog!

Anonymous said...

i enjoy reading posts about ananda cuz you guys remind me of me and my mom. she also had me early on in her life.

happy birthday to your little angel! =)

rosanne said...

Happy Birthday, Dada!! I wish Korinne would have a little girl some day!!
Love,
T. Rosanne

Jim said...

Dada,

Lolo is crazy about you!!

Anonymous said...

hi, just passing through. just wondering where Sonja's and annette sison cupcakes are located. you just made my mouth water :) thanks

G. said...

cute dada! she definitely has your cheek =).

Anonymous said...

hi there!

i really enjoy your posts about ananda; you're such a cool mom, and she's one adorable kid!

happy birthday to your little girl! ^_^