Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Let me clear my throat

Let's get this out of the way.

Don't tell me how to run my life. Unless you are directly involved, then don't even voice out your opinion because it is not valid in the equation of how I plan what I am going to do. The only thing it does is make me angry at you for acting like it affects you in any real way, and for thinking I am going to withdraw certain things just because YOU think I shouldn't do it.

You don't read my blog, I'm pretty sure of that. I won't even mention your name but right now, I really dislike you. Let the person involved make the decision-that I can accept as valid and i can respect, but for you to get all up in the mix like it's your bussiness-nikkuh please.

EVERYDAY IS ERICA DAY!

In lighter, happier news, Boogie threw me a surprise birthday party-on HIS birthday! I kind of had an idea because through out the whole day people were saying weird things and acting funny left and right but, it was so sweet of him to do that. He's the bestest best!!!
Plus he ordered my favorite Annette Sison cupcakes. I swear they are better than Sonja's, Cupcakes on Pitt and every other cupcake I've ever tasted in my life.
Jor with my Birthday cupcakes! "Happy Birthday CupcAYCs I love You" Aaw. How eeswet!

So Boogie had been conspiring with Gina and my friends for over a month. He handled everything on the day itself. All I did was make my smoked clam dip (Gina and I are selling btw!--shamless plug!)--which was a hit as usual! The whole day he was picking up cupcakes, buying beer, setting up tables, coordinating with people. I'm so proud of him because his idea of a party was originally a few cases of beer and his friends.
Gina, Inigo, Boogie and Aycs in our own little club inside Boogie's house haha! We love slow shutter!

A few days before we had a dinner at the house, just Mabanta relatives and my Admu girlies and of course Gina and Boogie. It was a belated fondue birthday something for me since I wasn't hear for my real birthday, and I wasn't here last year either.

We had cold cuts from Santis (I suggest you and your friends split a cold cuts platter for your next party because a huge platter is only 1000 pesos. Super sulit. We had a lot of left overs w/c I brought to Boogie's party the next day), Cheese fondue, chocolate fondue, a cheese platter, barbecue and pasta matriciana that my mom made. We also made spinach artichoke dip and smoked clam dip (PLUG PLUG PLUG!)

It was small and nice and I got to catch up with people.
Anna, Alexi, Patring and Aycs. Amina, where are you?! I forgot to mention we also had Mango Float from Tita Ollie and Pavlova made by my mom! Yum!
Good Times! It's nice to be home! So many things to get done from now on so it was nice to have these celebrations.

It ain't even done yet! My little girl's bday is this Thursday and her party is this weekend. Woohoo. And ya don't stop. And ya don't quit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

may i have the contact no of the cupcakes??? :)