Thursday, April 26, 2007

World Salad

I think Verbal Diarrhea is a better term for what this is.
Today i want to talk about what I want. And complain. Sorry. But, really I'm not. Haha.

I have been so so so bored. I've been at home the past few days with the exception of a few hours at Castle Towers today. (Whoopdeedoo) It's been cold and wet (except today that's why I refused to stay home!) I still don't know what to do for my birthday, or if I should just wait until I get back to Manila. I'm too tamad to plan, and I don't have that many friends here yet that I can dump that responsibility on. I wanna go to Max Brenner. I wanna go eat good Italian food and Japanese- and I wanna raid MAC. I wanna just go back to Manila already because I wanna start with what I am going there for, but at the same time, I don't wanna leave Sydney just yet because I know I won't be back for a long while. I wanna do the whole Viaje del Sol thing. I wanna travel the Philippines. I REALLY wanna go back to London. I've been dreaming of it lately, both while sleeping and awake. I wanna travel. I wanna fix my store. I wanna write for magazines again. I miss editorial work. but I don't wanna give up make-up. I'm confused about certain things. I miss my boyfriend.

I hate the cold. I hate rain. Argh. Sorry about all this. This has been pointless so far.

MY REVISED BIRTHDAY WISHLIST


1. A Sony Cybershot T10 in PINK











2. A Holga, Oktomat or Supersampler

















3. Boots. No heel. (Or if w/ heel exactly like this pair haha) Cowboy or Slouchy. This color. Or white. Or purple, green or blue in suede.













4. A nice Zimmerman Swimsuit












5. Vintage/Inspired Oversized Sunnies in Red/Black/White






6. BINDEEZ! Seriously!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
7. A new iPOD. My old one is officially dead.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
8. YSL Baby Doll. The only perfume (not counting cookie/cake/vanilla scented sprays or whatever) that I really like.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
9. Lastly. Plenty of THIS. (Don't we ALL want plenty of this?)












Aaaaaah. Just 11 more days before I turn 28! And another step closer to being old. Maybe the universe will conspire and I will be able to get everything I want. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, wud you happen to know what brand those boots are from? thanks :)

Unknown said...

If you love Bindeez, check out www.bindeez.com. You can make your own templates there with an online game - it is awesome!