Friday, April 6, 2007

LOMO LOVE

I know it's the Easter Show and school break and all that but I have a stall at Glebe markets tomorrow so stop by if you can! :)

OK, this is going to be a cheesy paragraph. The first I've had about my boyfriend since I got here to Oz. I MIIIIIIISSSSSSSS HHIIIIIMMMMMM so, so much. I know we've done this before and it is much easier this time around because I know when I'm going back plus the 6 months we spent together made it more clear what we wanted and all, but it doesn't change the fact that it SUUUUCCCCKS! Even if I memorize all of Dicta License and Kjwan's songs, i miss going to gigs :D haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, so that's done. Haha.

I want to buy a HOLGA really badly. I have been wanting one for years but some more important purchase always comes along and I end up putting it off. Last night though, I went to Blender Gallery w/ new friend Lisette (hello!) in Paddo to check out THE WORLD THROUGH A PLASTIC LENS, a photography exhibit using lomography/holga cameras. If only the world could look like a Holga shot in real life...then it would be such a happier place!

I am considering buying the Holga package, which costs around $130 and comes with a book. it's cheaper then anything i would find in Manila. I also want a SuperSampler.

Or maybe I'll put it on my bday wish list since it's only a month away! ;p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Samples of Holga shots that I found on the net. What a perfect world.

I cut Ananda's hair a few weeks ago and I don't think I posted pics yet.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
heehee she looks cute!

Happy Easter joes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi erica,
if you're coming back to manila, you can try ordering online and have it shipped here. i think its relatively cheaper.

i dont know though if you'll make much saving when you have it shipped to oz

http://www.lomographyasia.com/home/

i bought a fisheye for my bf for xmas. and it was 1,5k (pesos) cheaper than the price the lomo guys sell it here.

:)
zee

Sette said...

Dropping by to say "hallo!".
Little bubba is a cutie and yup, you definitely need a Holga asap!

Anonymous said...

hey!

if you can ask anyone to go to avenue photo store in hidalgo st, quiapo manila you can get a holgo w/ flash for only 1800 pesos.

then accessories like filters (150 for the set) and the groovy lens set (i50 too) way cheaper than oredring it online.you just have to worry about shipping to australia even which i know it'll still come out cheaper than getting it online.plus in one of the shops there you can hoard 120 film for your holga.

enjoy!