Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Not in a very good mood

I am going nuts! I haven't slept in three days! Ananda has been driving me crazy. I want to get away from her for one whole night just so I can sleep without waking up 6 times because she is whining for no reason. I wake up so grouchy and not in the mood because I have a headache and ARGH. Plus she broke my camera the other day.

Anyway, I got into a semi-arguement with someone yesterday. Honestly, if thinking something is the same as doing it, then many of us have committed numerous murders, robbed many banks and shops and the world would have probably seized to exist as it does today. A lot of times, we like things we society says we shouldn't but it's how we act upon it that matters, not how we feel towards it. I just finished reading Paolo Coelho's The Devil and Miss Prym and the basic message of the entire book is that Good and Evil reside in all of us, no one is exempted. The thing is, we have the gift of choice, and those choices are what determine whether or not we let good or evil win.

We have all done good, and have all done evil, so for me judging another person for what he/she thinks is just NOT cool. You can say how you feel, even if it opposes what the other thinks but don't attack them like YOU are right and the other person is wrong.

Needless to say, the past two days have been a bit annoying and tiring. Perhaps also due to the fact that I'm bored beyond belief. All i wanna do is start production for Peace Joe but seeing as I am still here, all i can do is plan, plan, plan and I think I have planned everything I could possibly plan and all there is to do is just actually do it. I was considering leaving sooner to be able to start production sooner but I remembered I still have to finish up my vintage stocks over here.

So you guys come to Glebe when I have a stall and help me go back to Manila earlier hehe :)

Anyway, errands today. Gotta post some orders and buy stuff for Ananda's bday party in Manila to put in the box I am shipping. Hopefully my mood shifts soon.

Peace Out Joes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well boo hoo for you. Some blog! I guess you really had a bad day