Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just a Teaser....

People have been asking me "What happend to Peace Joe?"

While selling our vintage wares at the Glebe markets, I decided to change direction just a little bit. I decided I wanted to make my own clothes. In order to remain in line with the original concept of Peace Joe, which was reworked vintage and unique, recycled pieces, I came up with the idea of making vintage-inpired clothes to sell alongside my vintage ones.

In a few weeks, I'll be opening my doors to anyone who loves cute clothes. My partner and I have vintage and vintage-inspired sunnies, mini dresses, other clothes and accessories all for you to devour.

Just to tease you a little bit, here is a dress from the first collection of This Kid Loves Vintage:
There's lots more where that came from :) Stay Tuned for the official unveiling of our multiply site in a few weeks!

Peace Joes!

2 comments:

Sette said...

Dress is gorgeous!

BTW, some scary looking lady selling jewellery has taken over your spot at Glebe. Tim says I should stop staring at her as if she shouldn't be there :D

koAla Paredes said...

ano ba aycs, ang pangit ko!