Friday, February 22, 2008

Time Out

They say the best way to go through a break up is to do stuff totally unrelated to the person.

So the past two weeks I have:
Invited my friends over to drink , gossip, laugh, smoke and generally just spend time together.

I went out for the first time on Friday last week. At first I didn't want to and when I got there I was so masungit and mad at the world. But little by little, friends, kurrant 7 and hip hop changed all that and I had fun.
Ive also been spending a lot of time with Ananda. I bring her almost everywhere I go and she hasn't left home to sleep at her dads place once since it happend. Today is the first day and Im getting separation anxiety.
I tried something new. I had a shoot at Sm Bowling Center and we decided to try it out after. It's actually fun hehe. I won't quit my day job though ;p

I decided that although I can't help my emotions and how I feel, I can totally choose to NOT drown in depression. Instead of just sitting here and being depressed, I can do other, more productive things with my time. I'm allowing myself to go through the process without it totally taking over my life. I let it for a couple of weeks, but now it's time to just get on with it. My emotions are still majorly swinging back and forth but I just keep thinking of my goal-w/c is to feel great again-and it seems worth going through.

I still miss him so much, but yeah, I think it's time to take care of me.

No comments: