Thursday, October 4, 2007

From Boracay to Tagaytay

These days I feel like I'm out of Manila more than I am in it. I'm not complaining though, I love going out of town and checking out new places. Last week it was the newest and hottest new hang out/hotel in Boracay-The Tides.

It was a 3 day affair, with parties, an all day buffet, open bar at any time of the day, nice, cozy beds and POOL THROWING! Thank God I was sick (haha I'm thanking God for being sick) and that was my excuse the entire time (Don't throw me in, I'm sick *cough cough*-see?!)
Danielle, Me and Vicky at The Tides' Launch party entitled "Golden Tides" Drink of the night? Bubbly of course!
Boracay White beach during Habagat. For those who say you wanna live on that island-go there during storm season first, then decide! haha!
I can never leave the island before eating at REAL COFFEE and ordering calamansi muffins to take home! They deliver now!

A few days after I got back from Bora, Ananda and I left for Tagaytay for a little trip-just the two of us. We stayed at T House, a nice little Bed and Breakfast spot, away from the main area of Tagaytay city-it's actually on the other side, on the way to People's Park.

I really liked it. The room we stayed at was EARTH themed (the 15 rooms are divided into clusters named after the elements) Ours was a suite, mostly black and white accented with brown, rust and beige. It was so relaxing and I readily spent the entire rainy (stormy!) day curled up in bed reading a book, while Ananda watched cartoons and read books of her own.
Our little recieving area. I have no idea what Ananda is doing! haha!
Our bed. The place is nice. I liked the room. I'm actually inspired to paint my room all black and white and just use colors as accents.

The food was good too! Man I ate so much! Their Tribecca crepe is the best for breakfast. It's a creamy mushroom crepe accented with truffle oil. So rich but so so good. Their set menus are only P550+ but I never finished any of my meals because the servings were huge. Sulit!
Bagong Gising! hahaha


So I'm back in Manila for the next week. Next stop-Guam! :)

No comments: