Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chuvaness

To Cecille Zamora, I don't know you but I'm borrowing this title hehe

Last night, despite my horrible digestive issues, I had to attend this Champagne tasting event at Cuisine hosted by Mumm Champagne. I tried this Champagne at The Tides launch in Boracay, which is good because I didn't want to drink last night. Instead, Gina, Vicky and I took 65 (yes SIXTY FIVE) pictures of ourselves with different themes. This particular one is called "THE PAM" after our friend, superstylist Pam Quinones.
This is mine and Vicky's version of "THE GINA" after crazy girl Gina Reyes-who always manages to look like this in pictures after a few drinks-and also when sober.
This particular shot is entitled "The Catfight" starring Vicky and Gina hahaha!
And of course our forever "Nanalo sa lotto/Wowowee/Deal or no deal/Kitchen Showcase pose"

See Kids, you don't need alcohol in your system to act like a retard ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i love pictures with titles! :D you guys looked like you had sooo much fun. and yes, who needs alcohol? (at least not all the time) ;)

jassy said...

hey you look really slim! your new hairdo looks nice on you! :)