Friday, October 26, 2007

HAIR TODAY, GONE TOMORROW!

This was me last night at the opening of the Kiehl's store in Greenbelt 5
Early in the evening with Gina and our fashion assistant at Metro, Andrea!
And with Pam and Vicy. As usual, my hair wa sin a boring old ponytail because I didn't know what else to do with it!

And this is me right NOW!
I finally chopped my hair off. Yay for me! It's so liberating! The under layer is actually really cropped, to add volume to the back, then the front is a bit longer, right below the chin. On the left side of my face there's a part right above my ear that's cut shorter and i can kind of scrunch it up to make it look messy.

I asked Drea Zulueta (of Piandre) to give me a cut that was FUN, PLAYFUL, EASY TO MANAGE, FUNKY but not TOO MUCH that I'll hate it after a week. Loves it!
Buti nalang I have an event tonight, so I can make a hair debut! hahaha!

that's all for now haha. I'm just happy about my hair!



3 comments:

Diana VW said...

It is SO CUTE!!!! Kind of Rihanna-ish, but looks edgier on you. Love it!!

Aycs said...

hehe someone said rihanna also last night! I want a faux hawk. I wanna go even shorter. Im on a roll haha.

Anonymous said...

awwww u got a victoria beckham bob!!!