Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Public Service Announcement

I am leaving for manila very soon and won't be back for awhile, so I am putting all my stocks on sale! ALL dresses at $25 (usually 25-60 range), all tops/cardis etc at 15-20 (usually 20-30 range) Designer stuff discounted if you buy more than one item (You can mix one designer/one not)

See you tomorrow 10 am-4pm Glebe Public School Glebe Point Road, Glebe.

If you like vintage, these are steals! I plan to sell them all to a vintage store in the city (whatever I don't sell) and they will most deifnitely jack up the prices 200-300 per cent!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU STILL GOING TO HAVE A STALL TILL MAY19?

Erica Paredes said...

Only if I can get a stall. I definitely have one for tomorrow though so yay!

Anonymous said...

...and they will most deifnitely jack up the prices 200-300 per cent! -- ur stuffs are that good???? (no pun intended)

Erica Paredes said...

it's not up to me to decide if they are or not, what I was stating was a fact NOT because I think my stuff is the best thing since sliced bread. Most of the people who buy in Glebe go there to get bargains because once they get to the vintage stores, I could sell it to them for 20 bucks and theyll jack it up to 60.

And its stuff not stuffS. Sorry. pet peeve.