Monday, November 19, 2007

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...

...is to be in Sydney and spend it with my family! And guess what! I am! I'm so excited! Just one more month to go and I'll be there already. Last year, Dada and I spent it in Manila and we enjoyed dinner with the Camposes and then Noche Buena with the Paredeses. The next day we had our traditional Christmas lunch at lola's house-but it was still different and kind of sad because we weren't with my parents and siblings. Plus, I haven't experienced an Australian Christmas yet and I'm excited to hit the beaches!

Before that I have to finish my work so I can stay in Sydney longer, have my yearly Christmas dinner with my college friends and finish all my shopping! I've come up with a list already but have not moved my butt to buy anything!

And C'mon that's not ALL i want for Christmas! Here is this year's list:

1. A Holga or Oktomat camera

2. A new digital camera

3. A chiuahua, french bulldog or mini schnauzer (Although it wouldn't be smart for me to get another dog. I just think they are so so cute)

4. A stack of new cookbooks-French, Italian, Indian, Chinese and a Bakiing Cookbook!

5. A Year's subscription to Yummy magazine!

6. A Damier Azur Speedy!

7. A nice new leather wallet in a cute color. The long kind with a lot of space to put all my licenses and cards.

8. A make-up chair (like a director's chair but taller) and a new case with a built in mirror and light bulbs!

9. A couch and coffee table for my room.

10. A trip to London!
11. A short culinary course!

It's getting colder, the parols are up and the department stores are blasting Christmas Carols! But I'm preparing myself for a HOT SUMMER CHRISTMAS. Woohoo!





1 comment:

Sette said...

Take the Holga off your list - I'm giving you one for Christmas!

xox