Monday, March 12, 2007

Where do I belong?

Glebe was fun last Saturday. I'm going to try and get a stall again this weekend so please try to come!


The sun was scorching that day and I ended up going home with t-shirt and skirt tan lines. I also have tan lines from my flip flops! Lots of stalls at Glebe means plenty competition but I was happy because I went home with a decent amount of cash. Hoping to get a chance to sell at Bondi also soon.

Ananda is sleeping on her own little bed! We were sharing a queen sized one but even then, I would find myself falling off the bed in the middle of the night because she would take up so much space and move around so much! I finally put my foot down and decided enough was enough. I would wake up tired every morning from lack of sleep so when we found her kiddie extendable bed at Ikea a couple of weeks ago, we snagged it before we could change our minds.

She's taken to her bed quite well. I haven't had any problems with her and she'll continue to sleep on it by herself even after she wakes up in the middle of the night. She usually wakes up asking for milk, then will see me across the room on my bed and say "mama, sleep on my bed. sleep beside me" and I'll say "NO, I wanna sleep on my bed, I'll see you in the morning" and she'll say "Oh. Ok." Haha. At least we don't have to argue at 3 am.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ananda's First night on her new bed

She also started her first day of Day Care, which she calls "Big School" and she loved it. I had no problems with separation anxiety or anything and she basically forgot I existed the minute she stepped into the place.

She actually ate beans! Their lunch was mexican something with beans and she came home saying she ate beans and she loves it. I was wondering why she was farting all evening. Haha.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My little girl on her first day of "big school"

Manila Manila


I like Australia. It's nice here. It's clean, it's safe and it's quiet. I'm sure I could probably get a job here and settle in and that will be it for me. But, still, I'm not sure if that's what i want to do yet. I find myself dying of boredom and bulokness when I'm here. It's not because I don't go out, because I don't go out in Manila either.
When I was in Manila, I was never ever bored. I made so many new contacts from Peace Joe and for my make-up, which gave me more jobs and more income. I felt like I was moving and doing something everyday. In other words, i felt useful and like I was doing something to get closer to my goals.

So, yeah, I sometimes feel like I'm wasting all this time here when most of my bussiness is still taking place in Manila. But still, I will give it more of a chance, because like I said, I like it here also. I just don't know if i should be here right now, at this time in my life.

I will know, in time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kung sa Pilipinas to, hindi ito seseryosohin. haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious about the skull bag. Who makes them?

lovely.

-kurly

Angel Jayme said...

Funny picture!

Your daughter is so adorable. Excited na tuloy ako na lumabas ang baby ko. I'm having a baby girl too.

I've lived in Manila all my life and I can't imagine leaving. But when my daughter is born, I feel like I might change my mind about staying here and consider going somewhere else to give her a safer place to live in and have a brighter future.

It's a good thing you had that opportunity to move.

:)

Anonymous said...

Ananda is a cutie!!! :)

Anonymous said...

The last pic and your caption made my day. People here at home thought I'm going nuts coz I am laughing non-stop. Til now, I can't stop laughing. Laughing trip na to!!!

Mabuhay ang white lady!!! Hahahaha.

Like your blog.

PalitoKing