Tuesday, March 27, 2007

INTERNATIONAL JOE DAY!


TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL JOE DAY so TO ALL YOU JOES OUT THERE, LOVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS XOXO!

MAKE SURE TO HUG ALL YOUR JOES TODAY!
(I'm serious! Gina heard it on the radio!)

Speaking of Joes, I miss mine terribly. One is doing the 9-5 grind in Manila and the other is in Cali trying not to miss opportunities like me. Another is juggling 3 jobs, school and a family in Va. and another is studying to become my (free) lawyer in New York. And of course, all my other joes in Manila. *Sigh* The impending doom of cold winter months does this to a person. The past two days have given us a sneak peek.

TWISTS AND TURNS

Life's full of them and I think I just found myself in front of another fork in the road. Should I take the safe path that will leave me bored and unsatisfied or should I risk the one with dim street lamps and random things I could trip over but in the end will probably leave me feeling more fulfilled whether or not I fail or succeed?

Safe can be good but will leave me wanting more. The other one can leave me stunned and lost. The difference between the two choices is the safe choice will leave me smiling but dreaming of being somewhere else while the other will see me jumping up and down with excitement over what I am doing.

I think it's worth a shot to take the risk. It's not a stupid, silly risk after all. It's just not what my family would prefer for me. But I'm 28 in May and I think it's about time I made my own decisions. If I don't succeed, then at least I tried my best.

Hay, when I am more sure of what's going on I will let you know what this is all about haha.

Basta no matter what i end up doing, my little girl stays with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's such a beautiful picture of you two. It looks like "world, this is us, here we come!"