Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why Fashionistas are Poor...

Fashion lovers always look have cute clothes. We scour the urban jungle, flea markets abroad and even the most obscure provincial ukay-ukays to score one of a kind pieces that start up conversations or that we know will work with anything in our closets, and live through trends. Being a fashionista doesn't necessarily mean following every little trend that gets featured in all major magazines each season, but finding your own personal style and letting the trends revolve around that style and not the other way around.

Being in love with clothes also means knowing when to let go-to get rid of the clutter (Why hello cardigan I have not used in 4 years and will probably never wear again. What are you still doing in my closet?) and make space for newer (or vintage!), but definitely better things to drape, wrap, button and zip unto our bodies.

That being said, I would like to invite you to my NEW BEGINNINGS GARAGE SALE, where I'll be unloading many of my pre-loved clothes, shoes, accessories, bags, unused and unopened makeup and fragrances for a fraction of their retail price, old magazines, books, children's clothes and toys and basically anything else I find myself no longer needing. Hopefully they will find a new and better life with you!

It will be on Sunday, November 16 and Sunday N0vember 23 (If there is anything left, which I hope is not the case so it would be better to come on the 16th ;p) from 10 am-6pm

Please text me at 09278142678 for the address or email me at ericaparedes@gmail.com

Hope to see you there! Peace Out!

3 comments:

Niel said...

May matindi kang kakompetisyon. Sa November 16 may sale yata sa Trinoma.

Aycs said...

haha it's ok Im not trying to compete against trinoma! Also, although I would prefer to get rid of all my stuff on sunday, im not trying to catch anything so no rush! Hope you all can come! trinoma is quite near my house!

Anonymous said...

Ouch too bad. Your garage sale is in QC right? (Sad)