Sunday, November 16, 2008

PART 2!

Thanks to everybody who came by today! The Garage Sale was fun and I got to meet a lot of people! For those who couldn't make it, or are still thinking about something they saw at the sale today, there will be another one next Sunday, November 23!

Text me 09278142678 or email me at ericaparedes@gmail.com for details!

xoxo

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Dear Santa,

I think I've been pretty good this year.

1. A Canon G9 or G10 camera

2. A new ipod with lots and lots of memory. Maybe the ipod classic 120GB

3. A French Bulldog. White.

4. Books : Anthony Bourdain's books, and a bunch of Fashion books whose titles I can't recall right now.

5. iMac. I think it's time I also had a desktop computer.

6. I really really want my own place. Did you hear that Santa? haha.

Sydney in two weeks. With Boogie and Ananda. yay! Fun!

No comments: