Friday, January 18, 2008

REALITY CHECK

So...I'm back in the real world-or at least MY real world for now. I spent a month in Sydney with my family and friends and it was the best time I've had in a while.

Last few days were spent:
On a yacht, cruising around Sydney. Fortunately, I didn't get sea sick! And Ananda had so much fun!
At Cronulla Beach with the family-minus my mom who had the sudden urge to clean the house.
At Featherdale-again! We were supposed to go to the aquarium but Ananda kept saying she wanted to feed the kangaroos. Hay.
Melt at King's Cross with Sydney friends. Before that, had dinner with Lisette, Vince, Tim and Mio at the Codfather in Stanmore. Good food, but couldn't finish it!
My last day was spent at Bicenntenial park in Homebush at a picnic for Ala and Nino with friends and family.

Now I'm back in Manila and I'm half happy to be back at work and being productive, but I'm also kinda sad because now I don't know when we'll be a complete family again ;(

No comments: