Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pictures

At this time on Tuesday, I will be in the sky on the way to Sydney. I'm so, so excited! I really can't wait to hang out with family and friends. Lately though I've been super busy trying to finish all my work, plus cramming in just enough time to spend with friends and Boogie before I leave.
With Bea at the new wing of Embassy during the shoot of the Oh, Kate! Collection of This kid loves vintage.
With Bebeth at the Abs Cbn Publishing Christmas party. We were anti-social all night haha
Christmas dinner with my Ateneo girls. It was so good. We had home made pesto (Patring), Steak and cheddar/sour cream mashed potatoes (me), Manchego, Brie, pate and crackers (Alexi), Salad and Garlic Bread (Anna), Roast Chicken (Amina) and Banofee Pie (Gina)
Ananda's Christmas Program at School. She sang 2 English songs and 2 Chinese songs. So cute!

Dinner at Damaso and drinks at M Cafe with magazine friends. Super fun night last night!
My daughter dressed herself. Ummmm...Ok. Very Carrie Bradshaw :)

Tomorrow is my last day of work and Christmas dinner with Boogie and then I'm off to Australia. YAY!

No comments: